Wednesday, September 23, 2009

stickers

I recently acquired a whole bunch of stickers.
My friend Amy and I have been having fun doodling on them.
I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but here are some of the results:






Amy's

Also, today I recieved a birthday card (2daystilmybirthday!) in the mail from my friend, Jen, who I have known since I was just a weeee lass. It was waaaayyy nice, and she included this P.S.
Thanks, chica!
... and on a side note, I apologize to all of the people I used to write letters to regularly. I have been slack (which is actually why I started keeping this blog even though it's not personal or awesome in the way that mail is.)

2 comments:

  1. i know what you could do. GIVE ME ONE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do that.. just remind me if you see me around or I can send ya some in the mail (cause mail's fun) if you give me your address.

    ReplyDelete